Liposomal Glutathione is an exciting glutathione product formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membranes. Owing to this structure, liposomes bond easily with cell membranes to facilitate intracellular delivery of their nutrient cargo. Thanks to this enhanced delivery and absorption, nutrients delivered in liposomal form offer superior absorption and bioavailability.
Each 1 mL serving (approximately 2 pumps) of this lemon-peppermint flavored formula provides 100 mg of reduced glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants naturally produced in the body, as it protects virtually every tissue.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide thiol (sulfur-containing) molecule synthesized inside every cell in the human body. It is composed of the amino acids glutamine, cysteine and glycine, and is found in the highest levels in the liver, eyes, spleen, pancreas and kidneys. Glutathione is the single most protective antioxidant produced by the body and is therefore the most important, as it protects cells against oxidative stress from dietary and environmental free radicals as well as those resulting from normal metabolic processes. Glutathione protects vulnerable DNA from damage, while also serving as a key factor in proper detoxification.
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
- Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
- Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
- Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
- Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing