SAVVY SISTERS SUPER SUPPORT Essential Nutrient Packets
Let's Review WHAT'S INSIDE!
Packets Include 2-Month Supply of:
1. MULTIvitamins and minerals at the right doses in the most bioavailable and absorbable forms for your absolute baseline nutrient foundation.
2. Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids which the body can not make on its own: 600mg EPA and 400mg DHA with additional 1000mg fat soluble Vitamin D3 and K (both K1 and K2-MK7).
Omega-3 keeps bones healthy! Omega-3 supplementation with long-term aerobic exercise is beneficial in reducing inflammation and increasing bone mineral density in post-menopausal women.
Vitamin D is one of the vital vitamins for menopause because it’s necessary for healthy bones. This is because it helps bones use calcium and phosphorous.
Studies found that a deficiency in vitamin D is associated with cardiovascular disease.
Aside from its role in decreasing the risk for osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease, vitamin D may also ease anxiety, depression, and other low mood symptoms menopausal women typically experience.
Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin which plays an important role in bone health. For this reason, it’s especially important for postmenopausal women as it helps prevent a decrease in bone mineral density.
Studies found that vitamin K1, when co-administered with minerals and vitamin D, may substantially contribute to reducing postmenopausal bone loss.
Furthermore, additional studies suggest that a continuous combination therapy with vitamin K2 and D3 may be useful for increasing vertebral bone mass in postmenopausal women.
3. Curcumin at high dose 1000mg in highly absorbable form in a light-protected dark capsule.Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
4. CoQ10 In the already reduced form (Ubiquinol) at 50mg in a light-protected capsule. If you haven't started CoQ10 what are you waiting on?! And make sure it's the REDUCED form called Ubiquinol! Health conditions like heart disease, brain disorders, diabetes, and cancer have been linked to low levels of CoQ10. CoQ10 is present in EVERY cell of your body. However, the highest concentrations are found in organs with the greatest energy demands, such as the heart, kidneys, lungs and liver.
5. Essential Amino Acids - which the body depends on for immune cells, neurotransmitter balance and hormone production. These are the Essential Amino Acids your body can not make on its own.
FROM THE VIDEO LIBRARY:
See what's in each packet!
Savvy Sisters Super Support is a Dietary Supplement containing Essential Nutrient Packets for your Morning and Evening Supplemental Health.
Directions for Use: take one a.m. packet and one p.m. packet, five days per week, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Over $300 worth of supplements in convenient Morning and Evening Supplement Packets.
(By the way, this is a big box - 7 in. x 7 in. x 5 in.)
All divided into convenient packets
- 1 packet taken twice daily, 5 days per week. No more opening multiple bottles or getting tired of taking pill after pill! Total convenience! Total confidence!
----- Good Morning!
Start each morning with a multivitamin, Omega-3 with D&K, Amino Acids and CoQ10.
------ Good Evening!
End your day with a multivitamin, Omega with D&K, Amino Acid and Curcumin.
Start feeling the difference in just a few weeks!
New to Savvy Sisters Super Support! Because you can always make things better!
In 2020 we made a couple of small changes to Savvy Sisters Super Support. New and Improved at the SAME GREAT PRICE! Remember this is over $300 if you buy them individually!
Now Double Dose!
CoQ10 continues to be the reduced form Ubiqunol but we have doubled the dose to 100mg!
Benefits of CoQ10
CoQ10 seems to help treat heart failure by improving heart function, increasing ATP production and limiting oxidative damage.
When applied directly to the skin CoQ10 can reduce sun damage and increase antioxidant protection. Supplementing with CoQ10 may also help decrease the risk of skin cancer.
CoQ10 seems to help prevent and treat migraines, as it increases mitochondrial function and reduces inflammation.
Exercise can be affected by oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction. CoQ10 can help lower oxidative damage, promote exercise capacity and decrease fatigue.
Supplementing with CoQ10 can help increase insulin sensitivity and improve blood sugar levels.
CoQ10 plays a critical role in the protection of cell DNA and cell survival, both of which are strongly linked to cancer prevention and recurrence.
CoQ10 has been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative damage and reduce the action of harmful compounds that can lead to brain disease.
CoQ10 can reduce oxidative damage and inflammation that results in diseases of the lungs.
Vitamin E is now TOCOTRIENOLS instead of TOCOPHEROLS. Why?
Vitamin E is now TOCOTRIENOLS instead of TOCOPHEROLS which is not only what is in most Vitamin E supplements and MVI supplements but TOCOTRIENOLS have now been shown to have significant benefits over the TOCOPHENOLS.
Research has found that only tocopherol can correct vitamin E deficiency, which suggests that tocopherol is the form of vitamin E that the body needs to function efficiently.
Tocotrienols target specific free radicals and sources of inflammation.
Research has found that attacking these targets could offer the following health benefits:
Protecting the Brain
Some brain health conditions, including dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other forms of brain decline, are linked to free radical damage.
Tocotrienols may be able to fight a specific inflammatory factor that is related to brain health problems.
A 2014 study reconfirmed that the antioxidant activity of tocotrienol provides protection from free radical injury to brain cells.
Some research also suggests that tocotrienols may help fight Parkinson’s disease or slow the course of the disease.
Improved heart health
Tocotrienols can reduce or reverse inflammation and free radical damage that undermines heart health. Tocotrienols can also reduce the power of other cardiovascular health risk factors, including the impact of high cholesterol on heart health.
Reduced risk of cancer
Tocotrienols may reduce the risk of cancer by fighting free radical damage. Some studies also suggest that this form of vitamin E can slow the growth of cancer cells. A 2013 study found that tocotrienols could promote the death of breast cancer cells in the lab.
Research has also found that tocotrienols play a role in fighting liver, colon, prostate, lung, stomach, skin, and pancreatic cancers. Some studies suggest that gamma and delta tocotrienols may be more effective at fighting cancer than alpha and beta tocotrienols.
Tocotrienols can help prevent and reduce osteoporosis-related bone loss. People who already have osteoporosis can also benefit from tocotrienol. Tocotrienol may support bone growth, helping the body replace bone that has been lost to osteoporosis.
Improved gastrointestinal health
This can reduce acidity and prevent the development of painful lesions. Tocotrienol was especially effective at fighting the effects of stress on the gastrointestinal system.
Hair and skin health
Some cosmetic and skin care product manufacturers include both tocopherol and tocotrienol in their vitamin E products. Because tocotrienol is an antioxidant, it may help reverse or slow skin damage due to free radicals.
Supplementation is intended to bridge the nutritional gap, so that we maintain the proper balance of nutrients from food and supplementation.
This will enhance the nutrient density of your diet and make sure you are obtaining the right amount of nutrients tailored to your dietary needs.
As we age, malabsorption becomes a problem because our body doesn’t have the same capability to break down and absorb nutrients as it used to. The production of digestive enzymes, which breaks down and absorbs nutrients from your food, naturally begins to decline the older you get.
You may also be taking more medications than you did when you were younger. Most modern medications actually deplete essential nutrients. Supplements can help restore this imbalance.
Here are 9 reasons why you should take supplements daily:
1. Our food source isn’t as whole as it once was, and our daily requirement for fruits and veggies has doubled in the past 15yrs.
2. Supplements are a natural way of boosting your immune system and a cost effective way of keeping yourself healthy.
3. Supplementation helps to transport and feed your muscles. It also helps to counter any minor or major deficiencies you may have. A common one being Vitamin D.
4. They keep your body and hormones balanced.
5. Supplementation provides anti-oxidants (like vitamins A,C and E) that we can’t get 100% from food.
6. Most medications deplete essential nutrients and in this age of pharmaceutical drugs, supplements help to restore balance.
7. Supplementation may aid in preventing some health issues like high cholesterol.
8. Supplements are generally in a form that is easy for your body to absorb and utilize.
9. They help with oxidative stress.