- Menopause Symptoms
- Dr. Karen's Kalming Korner
Finest Fiber is a combination of natural fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds and tree extracts. This product was designed with the Paleolithic diet in mind – the diet of our ancestors that our physiology may be most adapted to. Therefore, it is free of non-Paleolithic food extracts such as grains (wheat, oat, and rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans, and soy fibers).
Finest Fiber benefits GI health through its ability to support microbial balance and proper intestinal permeability and integrity. Additionally, this formula may help support optimal blood sugar and insulin levels, appetite control, and cardiovascular health.
Unflavored/Unsweetened 300 Grams.
Powder can be mixed into any food or drink of your choice.
Try it in:
Fiber is beneficial to the body in numerous ways:
The RDA for fiber is 28 g/day, but because most Americans don’t consume enough vegetables, fruits, or other fiber-rich foods, most people average only about 15 g per day. Two teaspoons of PaleoFiber® provide 3 grams of fiber, which can help boost fiber intake closer to the recommended daily amount.
Reduces Risk of Disease:
Reducing your risk for developing heart disease: Evidence increasingly supports the idea that fiber-rich foods have a positive influence on levels of cholesterol‚ triglycerides‚ and other particles in the blood that affect its development.
Lowering your risk of certain forms of cancer: Fiber speeds the passage of food through your body; some professionals think that this may prevent harmful ingredients that are contained in some foods from staying in the colon for long periods of time and leading to colon cancer. A fiber-rich diet may also prevent include breast cancer‚ ovarian cancer‚ and uterine cancer.
Avoiding the development of type II diabetes: Increasing fiber intake works to regulate blood sugar levels.
Controlling and maintaining proper body weight: Fiber increases satiety‚ making you feel full longer; this reduction in hunger makes it easier to lose weight and keep it off.
Relieving constipation and hemorrhoids: Since fiber absorbs large quantities of water in the bowels‚ it makes stools softer and much easier to pass. Streamlining the process makes straining less necessary‚ helping to relieve or prevent painful hemorrhoids. In most cases‚ an increase of dietary fiber will relieve constipation within a matter of hours—not days.
• 12 types of fiber: Acacia gum, cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, orange fiber, apple pectin, glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax, prune
• Free of non-Paleolithic food extracts: free of grains (wheat, oat or rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans or soy fibers)
• Does not contain gluten or lectin, low allergenicity
• Does not contain phytates (phytic acid is found in grains, has an acid load and binds minerals — which interferes with their absorption)
• Soluble fiber – attracts and dissolves in water, turning into a gel-like substance that helps to regulate the rate of digestion and, in turn, helps with satiety (feeling “satisfied” or appropriately full after a meal). Soluble fiber can be hard to obtain through the diet.
• Insoluble fiber – the basis of most plant-based products. Insoluble means that it does not dissolve in water, but rather stays intact throughout the digestive system. This type of fiber is considered gut-healthy, because it adds bulk to the diet and helps support healthy bowel function.
• Acacia gum – a prebiotic from the popular acacia tree. Prebiotics support the growth of friendly bacteria.
• Guaranteed purity – free of toxic contaminants
• No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
• Mixes well and tastes great!
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 10 grams (approx. one scoop) per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Best if mixed into liquid using a blender or shaker bottle. Can also be mixed into food such as yogurt or gluten free cereal. Due to the nature of resistant starch, consider starting with a smaller dose and titrating up to a full serving depending on your tolerance.
This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.