| Dr. Karen's Story | Causes of Vaginal Dryness | Choosing the Right Happy Hoo Hoo | Treatment | Testimonials | FAQ's |
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HAPPY HOO HOO CAN CHANGE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.
- Happy Hoo Hoo helps you reawaken and experience the intimacy you enjoyed when you met your man for the first time by restoring your vagina to its more youthful, naturally moist and flexible state.
- Happy Hoo Hoo gives you the joy and excitement of stronger, multiple and more easily obtained orgasms. Imagine the happy and surprised look on your partners face!
- Happy Hoo Hoo helps you escape the use of vaginal estrogen which is the last hormone you want touching your man’s “family jewels”.
- Happy Hoo Hoo helps you eliminate the fear of urinary tract infections, and embarrassing urinary leakage.
- Happy Hoo Hoo helps you stop avoiding your partners advances. You’ll find yourself giving him the wink, instead of pretending you don’t know what his hopeful advances mean.
- Happy Hoo Hoo helps you discover just how easy and wonderful intimacy can be restored at any age while being proven safe and helpful for your partner too.
- Happy Hoo Hoo puts the control back in YOUR hands, where it should be. You are in charge of what YOU know You need.
- Happy Hoo Hoo gives you back your confidence to enjoy this intimate connection for life.
THIS WON’T JUST GO AWAY
Vaginal atrophy can be treated, but the longer you wait the more difficult it can get. And if you'd like to start feeling better so you can join your husband in the bedroom again, then it's time to start right now.
What's going to happen if your situation doesn't change? What's going to happen if you don't heal? What's going to happen to your relationship if you continue to battle with vaginal atrophy?
It's not a pleasant thought and I don't want to be the one to bring it up, but there are several things to consider here. First, is your health. How much longer are you going to "settle" for this quality of life? It isn't just about him or your relationship. It starts with taking care of yourself.
If you thought that this was just about getting older and if you assumed you had to deal with it, you're mistaken. In fact, it makes me sad to realize how much suffering you may have already been through to bring you to this point.
Life doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to forego an intimate relationship with your husband. You don't have to push sex out of the picture. This can be remedied- and fast.
Don't tell me you aren't already thinking about it. It's natural to wonder whether he's so frustrated that he may consider seeking sex elsewhere. In addition to your pain, how long have his needs been neglected?
Even the most understanding husbands still have trouble not internalizing this feeling as rejection. Sex is one of the gifts they can give their woman and when they aren't able to do that, it can feel isolating. It's only a matter of time until something gives way.
Prevention and treatment are imperative to keep a healthy functioning “Hoo Hoo” and sex life. Every day that you aren’t treating vaginal atrophy is an opportunity for infection to develop.
- What if you no longer had to worry about constant dryness, itchiness, and repeated trips to the doctor?
- What if you completely eliminated the feeling of guilt because you were happy and eager to have sex with him because you wanted to and knew you could now enjoy every minute?
- What if you felt SO GOOD that YOU were the one initiating sex because you felt twenty years younger?
- What if your overall quality of life exploded and you just felt better more often?
- What if instead of waking up sore and defeated, you were ready for whatever the day brought with it?
Remember, you have the solution at your fingertips. There is absolutely nothing to lose going with Happy Hoo Hoo. You’ll get immediate relief from the symptoms of vaginal atrophy which can start to reverse the frustration in your relationship. Feeling better certainly makes it easier to reconnect with your partner, right?
The faster you get started on your treatment, the faster you can start healing and the sooner you and your husband can come together again.