WMS is so proud to bring you the best in Gut Health Supplements. Three of our Best in Gut Health to build up your IMMUNE – Clean Gut, Finest Fiber, and Harvest Harmony. Start Now and FEEL how much energy you will gain with a "CLEAN" and Healthy GUT!
The human gut is more complex than previously thought and has a huge impact on whole-body health. A healthy gut contributes to a strong immune system, heart health, brain health, improved mood, healthy sleep, and effective digestion, and it may help prevent some cancers and autoimmune diseases.
The gut bacteria are known to play a crucial role in keeping us healthy. The interactions between the host's gut and the bacteria that colonize our intestines help control how our body responds to illness. Scientists have known for some time that the microbiome helps regulate immune responses.
Maintaining Gut Health is the key to maintaining overall wellness.
Clean Gut offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity not only so it can absorb nutrients, but also in order to prevent toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream.
Clean Gut contains a blend of ingredients that offer comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal (GI) health and function.* Gastrointestinal, or ‘gut’ health, is very important to a person’s overall health and well-being. Although the process of digestion begins in the mouth, it is within the gut where the absorption of nutrients must take place. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so that it can absorb nutrients while preventing toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream. Therefore, it is critical to our overall health to support the health of the intestinal mucosa or lining of the GI tract.
L-Glutamine – one of the most commonly used amino acids in the body for supporting the health of tissues — particularly the tissues within the gut. It is essential for maintaining proper intestinal permeability and the healthy functioning of the lining of the intestines.
- MSM – sulfur-containing compound that supports a healthy inflammatory response as well as the structure, integrity and permeability of cell walls
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine – compound that aids in the production of health-supportive structures for the cells in the intestinal lining
- DGL, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Okra Extract and Cat’s Claw – herbs which provide comprehensive enhancement of gut function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining; they also help relax the intestines, which aids in alleviating occasional cramping
- Aloe Vera – promotes the growth of a variety of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut. Fostering the growth of this ‘good’ bacteria also helps promote overall health.
- Quercetin – highly concentrated bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, red wine, and tea which supports a healthy inflammatory response by stabilizing intestinal cells and can also improve overall tissue health
- Mucin – classified as a glycoprotein — a protein with a carbohydrate group attached to it; mucin is normally secreted by the intestinal cells and can foster overall integrity of the gut
- Prune Powder and Citrus Pectin – aid in bowel regularity
- Rejuvenates intestinal mucosal health
- Promotes proper intestinal function
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes regularity and healthy bowel function
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon) in water or other liquid per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner
THE NEXT STEP ...
Eat plenty of FIBER! This keeps gut cells healthy and ensures the digestive system is able to clear out waste properly.
Finest Fiber delivers an optimal amount of daily fiber for promoting peak health. This product will truly become YOUR BEST FRIEND!!
Finest Fiber benefits GI health through its ability to support microbial balance and proper intestinal permeability and integrity. Additionally, this formula may help support optimal blood sugar and insulin levels, appetite control, and cardiovascular health.
Since fiber absorbs large quantities of water in the bowels‚ it makes stools softer and much easier to pass. Streamlining the process makes straining less necessary.
6 Benefits Fiber:
- Normalizes bowel movements.Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. A bulky stool is easier to pass, decreasing your chance of constipation. If you have loose, watery stools, fiber may help to solidify the stool because it absorbs water and adds bulk to stool.
- Helps maintain bowel health.A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon (diverticular disease). Studies have also found that a high-fiber diet likely lowers the risk of colorectal cancer. Some fiber is fermented in the colon. Researchers are looking at how this may play a role in preventing diseases of the colon.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.Soluble fiber found in beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or "bad," cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fiber foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
- Helps control blood sugar levels.In people with diabetes, fiber — particularly soluble fiber — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels. A healthy diet that includes insoluble fiber may also reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Aids in achieving healthy weight.High-fiber foods tend to be more filling than low-fiber foods, so you're likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. And high-fiber foods tend to take longer to eat and to be less "energy dense," which means they have fewer calories for the same volume of food.
- Helps you live longer.Studies suggest that increasing your dietary fiber intake — especially cereal fiber — is associated with a reduced risk of dying from cardiovascular disease and all cancers.
We Need to DIGEST and REST!
Harvest Harmony is comprised of a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes along with betaine HCL to support optimal digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
This product contains the special protease DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV), which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). Harvest Harmony also includes the enzyme lactase, which helps break down the dairy sugar lactose. The use of Harvest Harmony before meals may be helpful when patients experience gas and bloating after eating, constipation, or a feeling of fullness after eating only a small quantity of food.
- PROMOTE OPTIMAL DIGESTION - Harvest Harmony is comprised of a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes along with betaine HCl to support optimal digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- TAKE BEFORE MEALS - The use of Harvest Harmony before meals may be helpful for those experiencing occasional gas and bloating after eating, constipation, or a feeling of fullness after eating only a small quantity of food.
- SYNERGISTIC ENZYME BLEND - Contains protease DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV), which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). The enzyme lactase helps break down the dairy sugar lactose.
Don't FORGET THE H2O!
Drinking plenty of water has been shown to have a beneficial effect on the mucosal lining of the intestines, as well as on the balance of good bacteria in the gut. Staying hydrated is the first step to promote a healthy gut.
Now is the best time build up your immune health - Start with your gut! Order Professional Grade Supplements now to feel your best!
Natural Young Hormones products:
Questions? Ask away! email@example.com
Visit my free video library for more information: