Food is always the foundation of our health. What nutrients we consume and how well our bodies absorb it is critical. The foods we choose plus the foods’ nutritional values that have changed over the decades with soil depletion, toxic growing practice and harvests, GMO changes, processed foods, eating on the run, and so much more has depleted our foods beyond recognition.
I have certainly had my own illnesses. But I am a Warrior. I have RARELY found conventional medicine to be the answer to my own challenges – and the two BIG medical scares that I have had over the last 20 years were totally unable to be corrected with Conventional medicine.
It took MY dedication and commitment to caring for myself naturally to overcome my illnesses. This has just made me become an even STRONGER WARRIOR to care for myself. And I want YOU to have the same understanding and POWER to do the same for yourself too. I want to help you see how easy, exciting, and POWERFUL it is to overcome your own health frustrations and challenges naturally!
I want you to be PROUD of Your Health, and Your OWN Story of Healing!
You can Be SUCCESSFUL at Living Your Life NOW and into the NEXT FIFTY years, Healthy, Happy, Strong and Vibrant simply by caring for yourself!
I put years of determined dedication to create a Foundation that be the right framework for others.
The components should contain:
1. Excellent Multi-Vitamins and Minerals
2. A clean, superior quality, Omega 3 fatty acid (with high doses of DHA, EPA and lipase)
3. Sufficient Essential Amino Acids (those Amino Acids which must be obtained from your diet)
4. A protected, lipid soluble, REDUCED form of CoQ10
5. A natural anti-inflammatory (with massive research now proving inflammation to be the primary source of all disease states, and Curcumin being the most extensively studied and proven natural anti-inflammatory available, I have chosen a protected, lipid soluble, high dose Curcumin)
Free-form Essential Amino Acids: a crucial part of the Savvy Sisters Super Support that I have never found in an all-in-one dietary supplement program that is critical to health. Without Essential Amino Acids, a Comprehensive program is not complete.
Amino acids are THE building blocks of proteins and control virtually all cellular processes, with a role in every reaction of the body’s metabolism and almost ALL reactions in living cells. Amino Acids are the building blocks to Hormones, Immune Cells, and Neurotransmitters!
There are 20 different amino acids in the body. 10 are Essential amino acids and 10 are Non-essential amino acids. Essential amino acids must be obtained from our diet and supplements as our body cannot make them on its own. Failure to obtain enough of even 1 of the 10 Essential amino acids results in the loss of the body's proteins, resulting in the breakdown of muscle and lack of adequate production of Hormones, Immune cells and Neurotransmitters.
The Non-essential amino acids can be made by our body as long as it has the Essential amino acids and all of the vitamin and minerals it needs to carry out the processes to make them.
What is also important for you to know as a Savvy Sister is that the body can store fat and carbohydrates for body functions, but the body does not store excess amino acids for later use, so amino acids must be consumed every day!
Free form Essential Amino Acid Highlights
- Free form amino acids mean they are immediately available for absorption and can be put to metabolic use much more easily and rapidly, as compared to amino acids contained in the protein you eat.
- Free of Tryptophan which require dosing according to individual needs (Link here to foods high in Tryptophan and more information on Tryptophan)
- All-natural ingredients, including turmeric oil, sunflower lechithin and vitamin E, without the use of potentially harmful surfactants present in many Curcumin products on the market today
- Made with NON-GMO ingredients
Best Nutritional Supplements. Trusted Ingredients for Best Health and Wellness Programs.
Questions? Ask away! email@example.com
Visit my free video library for more information:
Young Hormones products: